#InTheLoop | Enjoy 52 Queens Favorites During ‘NYC Restaurant Week To Go’
BY QEDC It's In Queens
Calling all cars — and delivery bikes!
Fifty-two Queens eateries — including ones in Astoria, Bayside, Elmhurst, Flushing, Forest Hills, Fresh Meadows, Jackson Heights, Jamaica, Long Island City, Queens Village, Ridgewood, Rockaway, Sunnyside, Woodhaven, and Woodside — are on the menu for NYC Restaurant Week To Go.
To run for the entire month of February, this citywide promotion features meals for $20.21 for takeout and delivery. However, savvy shoppers can register their Mastercards with the promoters and earn $10 rebates on every transaction of $20.21 or more. (Terms apply, of course.)
NYC + Company organizes world famous Restaurant Week promotions when there’s no pandemic. The destination-marketing agency made some changes to offer NYC Restaurant Week To Go as a way to inspire New Yorkers to enjoy the local food scene while indoor dining is on pause. Some key points are below.
- The price point is $20.21 per meal, but MasterCard offers a $10 statement credit to patrons who pay with registered Mastercards.
- Diners can get up to $100 in statement credits at no cost to the restaurants and accrue up to $100 in statement credits using their registered Mastercards.
- More than 500 restaurants from all five boroughs are participating.
- Owners and chefs look forward to showcasing their creativity and passion.
- Patrons help food industry workers during COVID and the dark days of winter.
Click here for the Queens participants, which are also listed below. (This is updated periodically.)
|Meet the Meat||Astoria|
|Bareburger||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|El Coyote||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|Guantanamera||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|London Lennie’s||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|Manor Oktoberfest||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|Portofino||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|Queens Bully||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|Tuscan Hills||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|Willie O’s Eatery||Forest Hills/Rego Park|
|Uncle Peter’s||Jackson Heights|
|Adda||Long Island City|
|Bareburger||Long Island City|
|Bella Via||Long Island City|
|Fieldtrip||Long Island City|
|Indie LIC||Long Island City|
|Kissaki||Long Island City|
|Levante||Long Island City|
|Little Chef Little Cafe||Long Island City|
|M. Wells||Long Island City|
|Penny Bridge||Long Island City|
|Tada Noodles||Long Island City|
|Beaucoup at Bar Freda||Ridgewood|
|Firefly New York||Sunnyside|
|Casa Del Chef Bistro||Woodside|
|F. Ottomanelli Burgers & Belgian Fries||Woodside|
Image: NYC & Co.