The Arts Grants for Queens program at Flushing Town Hall will administer over $100,000 in re-grants for artists and arts organizations based in Queens! Queens-based artists and community groups can apply through two grant programs: the Community Arts Grant for organizations, and the Artists in Queens Grant for individual artists of all disciplines.
Learn more about the program during a virtual info session throughout the fall. Please note: To be eligible for a grant, attendance at an info session is required. For a schedule of info sessions and to RSVP, visit: https://flushingtownhall.org/arts-grants-info-sessions
To view guidelines and access the application, visit: https://www.flushingtownhall.org/arts-grants-for-queens
This program is supported by the New York State Council on the Arts, Statewide Community Regrants Program (formerly the Decentralization program) with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature.
DigiMarCon New York 2022 is your chance to …
– Experience a safe and intimate gathering with marketing leaders and professionals in a clean and hygienic environment.
– Hear from some of the most audacious and thought-provoking speakers in the digital marketing, media and advertising industry.
– Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices to move your business to the next level.
– Network with thought leaders, reunite with your peers, and build your professional network.
The 7th annual DigiMarCon New York, the Premier Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference & Exhibition, returns April 21st and 22nd, 2022 to the luxurious New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel in New York City, NY. Join your peers in-person or online for 2-days jam-packed with digital marketing best practices, latest trends, practical solutions, strategy, and networking, also check out the next generation of technology & innovation; Internet, Mobile, AdTech, MarTech & SaaS Technology.
“Where Business, Tech and Innovation Collide in NYC!
TECHSPO New York 2022 is your chance to …
– Experience a safe and intimate gathering with business professionals in a clean and hygienic environment.
– Check out exhibitors showcasing the next generation of technology & innovation.
– Be inspired, amazed and educated on how these evolving technologies will impact your business for greater growth.
– Interact with technology enthusiasts, build your network and reunite with your peers.
The 7th annual TECHSPO New York, two-day technology expo returns April 21st and 22nd, 2022 to the luxurious New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel in New York City, NY. TECHSPO New York brings together some of the best developers, brands, marketers, technology providers, designers, innovators and evangelists looking to set the pace in our advanced world of technology. Watch exhibitors showcase the next generation of advances in technology & innovation, including; Internet, Mobile, AdTech, MarTech and SaaS technologies. Be prepared to be inspired, amazed and educated on how these evolving technologies will impact your business for greater growth.
As part of TECHSPO New York is a limited attendance event, DigiMarCon East 2022 Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference (https://digimarconmiddleeast.com). If the conference is where the learning, theory and inspiration happens, then the TECHSPO floor is where the testing, networking and product interaction takes place.
For complete details visit https://techsponyc.com.”