Learn dance moves, get in shape, and enjoy some brunch with Crunch Fitness and Katch Astoria!
CRUNCH Fitness and Quiet Events have teamed up to bring you the perfect Saturday morning event! Join us for a Quiet Cardio & Dance Class workout from 11:00am-12:30pm where you can choose to switch in and out of 3 different awesome Crunch dance and cardio-based classes that will have you tWERKing to the beat and burning major calories. Afterwards, join us inside for brunch at Katch Astoria with a FREE brunch mimosa!
Your dance workouts:
Zumba® (Green): Fuse hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a high energy, calorie blasting, total body dance based workout designed to tone your body from head to toe.
Pop Dance Project (Red): “Let your inner dancer take the stage with the hottest moves in this dance-based cardio class. You’ll learn fresh choreography that will have you tWERKing up a sweat to some major top 40 hits!”
Hard Knocks (Blue): This ultimate “in your face” cardio workout fuses the hard hitting power of boxing with the booty dropping swagger of hip hop for one knockout dance party!
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Try 3 of Crunch’s signature dance classes
• 3 Professional fitness dance instructors
• Free brunch mimosa!
• Rain or shine
• Workout clothes recommended; you’ll sweat!
• Only 50 tickets available!
• Brunch sold separately; bottomless brunch cocktails served with entree for $18 per person. Available for hour and a half from 12-4pm.
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
With your pair of Quiet Events headphones you can adjust the volume and choose between our three dance instructors with the flick of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows which channel you’re listening to. You can dance along with those tuning into the same instructor as you. There’s no loud music to talk over and there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!