It’s in Queens
#InTheLoop | Save money on Mets tickets
This bargain is Amazin’!
The New York Mets are offering a Runs = $avings promotion as the baseball team visits the Cincinnati Reds and Philadelphia Phillies between May 7 and May 13.
For each run by the Mets during this road trip, fans will save $1 on select tickets during the next homestand, when the Flushing Nine hosts the Toronto Blue Jays, Arizona Diamondbacks, and Miami Marlins at Citi Field from May 15 through May 23. Available while supplies last, these tickets are in the Baseline Box and Bud Light Landing areas.
The more runs the Mets score, the greater savings for fans. For example, if the squad scores 25 runs over the games in Cincinnati and Philadelphia, fans will save $25.
Tickets for this promotion will go on sale approximately one hour after the conclusion of the May 13 game in Philadelphia at mets.com/runs.
Here are the games that are part of the “Runs = $avings” promotion.
- Tuesday, May 15 vs. Toronto Blue Jays (7:10 pm).
- Wednesday, May 16 vs. Toronto Blue Jays (1:10 pm).
- Friday, May 18 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (7:10 pm). Free Shirt Friday presented by Coca-Cola to all fans in attendance.
- Saturday, May 19 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (7:10 pm). Mr. Met Star Wars Night Bobblehead presented by Citi to first 25,000 fans.
- Sunday, May 20 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (1:10 pm). Mets Plastic Bat as part of MLB’s Play Ball Weekend to first 15,000 fans.
- Monday, May 21 vs. Miami Marlins (7:10 pm).
- Tuesday, May 22 vs. Miami Marlins (7:10 pm).
- Wednesday, May 23 vs. Miami Marlins (7:10 pm).
Images: New York Mets
#NewsFlash #ItsInQueens #Mets #LGM