It’s in Queens
#InTheLoop | Introducing the Discover Queens Good Cocktail Passport
It’s basically a visa to party hearty on March 14 … and party heartier from March 15 until May 15.
To promote fun in Astoria and Forest Hills, Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur is currently offering the Discover Queens Good Cocktail Passport 2018 for $30.
The passport gives holders entry and three tastings at the Discover Queens kick-off party at Diamond Dogs in Astoria on May 14 at 6 pm. (Noah and Joe, who make Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, will be on hand.)
Then, the passport enables holders to drink one cocktail made with Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur at 13 establishments — The Astorian; Diamond Dogs; Flattopps; Forest Hills Station House; Mar’s Restaurant; Queen’s Room; Queens Bully; Salt & Bone Smokehouse; Sanford’s Restaurant; The High Water; The Last Word; The Sparrow Tavern; and The Trestle — from March 15 until May 15. (Holders have 60 days to use it.)
And as this is truly the gift that keeps on giving, readers of this post can click here and enter to win a Good Cocktail passport.
How it works.
- Buy a passport and choose a pick-up location.
- Pick up the passport at the indicated location on March 15.
- Bring the passport to the 13 participating establishments during the valid period and enjoy one cocktail made with at least .5 oz of Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur. (Please tip the bartenders.)
- Must be 21 years or older with valid ID.
- One passport per person.
- Misplaced passports cannot be replaced.
- No refunds after May 14.
This deal actually has an altruistic aspect. Part of the passport purchase proceeds will support New York Cares, a nonprofit that connects almost 65,000 individuals to volunteer opportunities throughout the five boroughs.
Images: Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur
#BarrowsIntense #Intheloop #ItsInQueens #QueensTourismCouncil